Be part of a growing industry.
Take advantage of today’s trends
Owning a Maid Simple House Cleaning™ franchise will put you in the right place at the right time. As one of the fastest growing service industries in the United States, the near forecast for the home cleaning franchise industry is very positive, with revenue expected to reach $10 billion in 2014.
The growing demand for home cleaning services is due to several factors:
- The rise of the dual-income family: According to the Pew Research Center, four in ten mothers in 2013 are either the sole or primary source of income for their family. These families spend more on outside services, especially childcare and home cleaning, than families in the past.
- Hectic lifestyles with increased time constraints: Today’s busy people simply have less time to spend on household duties.
- The increase in empty-nester homes: These are homes of couples with disposable incomes and fewer financial responsibilities.
- The aging population with health problems: As the population ages, more and more people will require extra household help.
It’s a sign of the times that residential cleaning services have become the #1 service requested by women. All of this means that the time is right for owning a Maid Simple House Cleaning™ franchise.
Own a Business that balances work and personal time
In addition to being timely, operating a home cleaning business offers several features that are attractive to a first-time business owner. For example, according to a 2013 benchmark study by the Association of Residential Cleaning Services International (ARCSI), home cleaning businesses are characterized by:
- Reasonable work hours: Home cleaning business owners spend an average of four to six hours cleaning, completing two to three houses per day. They spend additional time on focused grassroots marketing.
- Regular on-going business: The majority of customers are repeats, whose preferred frequency of service is every two weeks.